Monday, 17 November 2014

Austrian Visitors

After several weeks, during which quit a lot happened, I finally found a few minutes to create a new post....

What happened so far, Part 1:

Julia and Steffi, aka the masterplanners, came to visit me

Our (Julia, Steffi and my) master plan finally was put into action. That means that on Wednesday, October 22nd, I picked Julia up from the Airport. This was followed by a quick walk over the campus, a vist at Queen of Tarts, a house party at Sonja's and Nick's and a visit to the Botanic Gardens.
On Friday Steffi arrived as well and we went to spend the weekend at my flatmates place in Baltimore, County Cork. There we "saw" Mizen-Head, thanks to Erik's amazing mum eat delicious Gulasch with Bread-Dumplings and Mushroom Sauce, had an irish breakfast, tickled a real Pirat, visited the until recently only salt lake in Europe, hiked through brambles and saw many other amazing things.
On Monday, after a short walk through the city, we already had to say goodbye to Julia and afterwards took care of our Halloween-Costumes. Before taking them out to the first halloween party, where we started celebrating my birthday as Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, Steffi and I stepped by the Guiness-Storehouse on Tuesday.
My super awesome, wonderful, amazing Birthday started with a marvellous birthday breakfast. Of course I opened all the presents that Stefi brought and of course I was very happy about each and everyone of them. :-) 

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH TO EVERYBODY WHO THOUGHT OF ME!!!





Of course Steffi also brought presents for the second birthday child, Julia... There was just one minor problem...



Even in your tweens a sleepover is fun!!!



Via Cashel Rock and Cork (traffic jam) to Mizen-Head...



  

... and finally Baltimore.








No comments:

Post a Comment